Tuesday, February 19, 2013

orlando outlets!

     This weekend, my sorority is going on a sisterhood trip to the Premium Outlets in Orlando! We're taking charter buses down and meeting up to have a cute catered lunch with another chapter and then get some good bargain shopping in! I love the outlets, I snagged this  bracelet at the Kate Spade outlet in St.Augustine for almost 80% off after lusting after it for months.


There are lots of great shops in Orlando, I'm ready to stock up for spring. Here's my shopping list:


  • J.Crew - jewelry, chinos, silk summer tops
  • Victoria's Secret - pretty white bra, lots of PINK Boyshorts
  • Polo Ralph Lauren - little boy button downs (I'm shorts, so shopping in the boys section is cheaper and fits just as fine!)
  • Kate Spade - hoping to snag some more bow bangles or a matching bow ring, and I am in desperate need of a big girl wallet (and purse if I'm feeling special...)

Now I just have to get through this hectic week!

aBd

No comments:

Post a Comment