Tuesday, February 12, 2013

home is where the mom is

       I LOVE my school. I didn't originally think I'd end up in a sorority at a big university, but it is better than I could have ever imagined. I think what made it the best choice was the fact that it is only 2 hours away from home! Long enough to give me the real college experience but close enough for a quick visit whenever I miss my mommma and my puppies. This weekend is one of those visits! One of my best friends in the world is turning 22, and we're having dinner at the funniest place ever....Hamburger Mary's !

     Most importantly I'm doing some spring shopping. I need some staples but also 2 formal dresses, a graduation dress, AND a dress for Foxfield!
 
My Lust List includes...







new colors of  J.Crew Chino Shorts

    I can't wait to get myself ready for spring, even though the weather here in FL is already hot & humid! Oh well, I'd take tank tops in February over snow any day!

shop on!
aBd


No comments:

Post a Comment