Friday, February 8, 2013

living every hour like it's happy hour

       As my introduction into the blogging world, I've decided to share a few of my favorite things, before I head off to happy hour. The things that make me the happiest girl in the world...

  • my handsome boyfriend, let's call him AEU
  • my beautiful chihuahua schnauzer puppy Lillybelle
  • the Florida Gators
  • reading
  • the color pink
  • kate spade & lilly pulitzer
  • monograms
  • Chik Fil A 
  • sweet tea & diet coke 
  • leggings
  • 1 size too big fraternity t-shirts
  • crafting
  • rainy days
  • the ocean
  • whisky...and whiskey
  • my momma
  • giraffes
  • my sorority
  • the friends i've had since middle & high school
  • planning for the future
  • getting mail
  • watches 
  • pearls
  • bows & beaus
  • southern manners & gentlemen
  • art museums

      Ok...so I like a lot of things. I live my life divided by the desire to live in the South forever reading Faulkner and the desire to move into Manhattan and live a fabulous mix of Mad Men and Sex in the City. Maybe one day I'll figure it out...


love  
aBd

No comments:

Post a Comment