Thursday, February 14, 2013

drowning in love

      Ok I love Valentine's Day, but I have no idea what AEU is doing for me. He decided to surprise me this year with his plans and I am at a loss. Update on that tomorrow I guess....
   
     Valentine's Day for me has never been a couple's holiday, more often than not I've spent more time making Valentine's for my friends than for a boy. Last year I made Valentine's for every girl that lived in my sorority house with me! Valentine's Day doesn't have to be determined by your relationship status, show your love for everyone in your life!

    Anyways, I'm going to skip Valentine's posting and share my bathing suit Lust List. Spring Break is in only THREE WEEKS and I am in desperate need of a new suit.....











It's Always Summer Somewhere!
aBd 


No comments:

Post a Comment