Wednesday, March 20, 2013

work that up-do!

I have been working out SO MUCH lately. It's one month until AEU's fraternity formal and thus my last formal as an undergrad! His fraternity goes to Hilton Head for 3 days and it's so fun (well minus the 6 hour bus ride with a bunch of rowdy frat boys!). I can't wait for Piggly Wiggly, Salty Dog, and the beach! The beach means bathing suits though, lots of bathing suits, on me and the other 100 sorority girls in attendance. SCARY! Soooo thus the working out.

Normally I'm rockin' a frat tank and leggings/norts but I am in love with cuter more put together workout gear!



 


 

1 // 2 // 3

I told myself if I reached a certain goal I'd treat myself to one of these (ok maybe 2 of these) pieces!

hoping everyone is having a fit and fun week!

aBd




No comments:

Post a Comment