Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring (?) Break!

    Finally back home after a whirlwind of events and exams! I went to AEU's Woodser fraternity date function Thursday night and had to be up and back home for an interview at 2 pm the next day! Needless to say it was a little rough and I may have indulged in Mickey D's breakfast and a verrrry large Diet Coke all before 10 am. Shame on me.
      My interview was for a program called City Year which is an amazing education non-profit. I'm really excited about the opportunity but even if they decide against me I think it's such a worthy endeavor. I've always wanted to be a teacher and I plan on spending the next year after graduation researching and applying to grad schools for my master's in education.
      Anyways, did I mention it was spring break? I should be relaxing on the beach but in true Florida style the weather has gone from 80 and humid to 50 and blustery in about 4 days. UGH! This break might be more about reading and crafting than tanning! Which reminds me, I have to get started on AEU's formal cooler! I painted him one last year but I feel like the painted cooler has become so much more popular in the sorority circuit that I'm going to have a lot more competition this year and I have to step my game up! Here's some of my inspiration for this year without giving away my full design plan.... ;)





and here's a sample of last year's work!



hoping everyone is having a relaxing weekend!

aBd


No comments:

Post a Comment