So anyways, here are the rules!
- List 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked to you, write your own 11 questions, and nominate 11 other up-and-coming blogs.
- Also in the post, you should thank whoever nominated you and link back to their blog.
- It's a way to acknowledge your fellow bloggers dedication and hard work. AND a great way to get to network with each other!
Facts About Me!
- I love Chikfila, like to the level of obsession.
- My family has 4 dogs, and my special princess is a chihuahua named Lillybelle that I got for my 21st birthday.
- I love the Florida Gators.
- Reading is one of my favorite hobbies.
- I am constantly window shopping (in real life and online!) but I rarely make unplanned purchases.
- I love New York City but I could never live North of Virginia.
- I have twins! That is, I have 2 littles in my sorority ;)
- I am an English major with Linguistics and Religion minors.
- I have wanted to be a teacher since elementary school.
- I love Hello Kitty and even named my car Kitty.
- My favorite TV shows are very eclectic: Downton Abbey, The Walking Dead, & Real Housewives (of anywhere!)
Answers to Ametis' Questions!
1. When & why did you decide to start blogging?
Only about a month ago! I was obsessed with other lifestyle and fashion blogs and I've always loved writing as an outlet for stress!
2. Where is the next place you'd like to travel to?
I would love to go to Paris! I have been to Germany before and I just loved the European feel.
3. What's your #1 favorite accessory in your closet?
My white Jack Rogers sandals! They match everything and I wear them all the time.
4. What's your #1 favorite clothing item in your closet?
My Lilly Pulitzer graduation dress. I haven't even worn it yet but I look at it everyday.
5. Cat or dog person?
Both! I love animals! I have 4 dogs and 1 crazy cat.
6. What's your favorite TV show?
See above^^ but I also love anything on Lifetime (guilty pleasure)
7. Favorite song of all times?
Just to See You Smile - Tim McGraw
8. What's a goal you wish to accomplish?
Going to one of my 5 dream grad schools!
9. Makeup or hair?
Makeup. I'm so bad sometimes I don't even brush my hair...
10. If you went (or currently are) to college, why did you decide to go where you did?
I chose to go to my current school because it is the best in my state and kept me close enough to home to visit whenever I wanted!
11. What is the biggest characteristic you look for in a potential significant other?
When I started dating my boyfriend last year, the biggest thing that drew me to him was his sense of humor!
- Which blog/blogger inspires you the most?
- What is your favorite clothing line/designer/store?
- What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
- What is your favorite novel?
- Which famous lady is your fashion role modle?
- What piece of jewelry do you wear everyday/the most often?
- What is your go to shoe?
- Are you a gymmer, a runner, or a yoga practicer?
- What is your favorite quote?
- To what event did you wear your favorite outfit to date?
- What is your biggest aspiration in life?
(most of the blogs I follow are already really popular, so I'm going to modify here and just nominate the 5 blogs I think are just fabulous that don't have over 100 followers yet!)