Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mein Liebchen

Finally back in my groove at school! I am so excited and flattered that A Southern Brunette has nominated me for a Liebster Award, I think it's such a cute blogging connecter. Plus, the maternal side of my ancestry are only 1st generation American, immigrating from Germany after WWII so I love the German name. (FYI,  mein liebchen translate to 'my darling' which is something my momma has called me since I was little!) 

So anyways, here are the rules!




The Rules: 
  • List 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked to you, write your own 11 questions, and nominate 11 other up-and-coming blogs.
  • Also in the post, you should thank whoever nominated you and link back to their blog.  
  • It's a way to acknowledge your fellow bloggers dedication and hard work. AND a great way to get to network with each other! 

Facts About Me!
  1. I love Chikfila, like to the level of obsession.
  2. My family has 4 dogs, and my special princess is a chihuahua named Lillybelle that I got for my 21st birthday.
  3. I love the Florida Gators.
  4. Reading is one of my favorite hobbies.
  5. I am constantly window shopping (in real life and online!) but I rarely make unplanned purchases. 
  6. I love New York City but I could never live North of Virginia. 
  7. I have twins! That is, I have 2 littles in my sorority ;)
  8. I am an English major with Linguistics and Religion minors. 
  9. I have wanted to be a teacher since elementary school.
  10. I love Hello Kitty and even named my car Kitty. 
  11. My favorite TV shows are very eclectic: Downton Abbey, The Walking Dead, & Real Housewives (of anywhere!)
Answers to Ametis' Questions!

1. When & why did you decide to start blogging? 
Only about a month ago! I was obsessed with other lifestyle and fashion blogs and I've always loved writing as an outlet for stress!
2. Where is the next place you'd like to travel to?  
I would love to go to Paris! I have been to Germany before and I just loved the European feel. 
3. What's your #1 favorite accessory in your closet? 
My white Jack Rogers sandals! They match everything and I wear them all the time.
4. What's your #1 favorite clothing item in your closet? 
My Lilly Pulitzer graduation dress. I haven't even worn it yet but I look at it everyday. 
5. Cat or dog person? 
Both! I love animals! I have 4 dogs and 1 crazy cat. 
6. What's your favorite TV show?
See above^^ but I also love anything on Lifetime (guilty pleasure)
7. Favorite song of all times? 
Just to See You Smile - Tim McGraw
8. What's a goal you wish to accomplish? 
Going to one of my 5 dream grad schools!
9. Makeup or hair? 
Makeup. I'm so bad sometimes I don't even brush my hair...
10. If you went (or currently are) to college, why did you decide to go where you did? 
I chose to go to my current school because it is the best in my state and kept me close enough to home to visit whenever I wanted! 
11. What is the biggest characteristic you look for in a potential significant other?
When I started dating my boyfriend last year, the biggest thing that drew me to him was his sense of humor!

My Questions!
  1. Which blog/blogger inspires you the most?
  2. What is your favorite clothing line/designer/store?
  3. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
  4. What is your favorite novel?
  5. Which famous lady is your fashion role modle? 
  6. What piece of jewelry do you wear everyday/the most often?
  7. What is your go to shoe?
  8. Are you a gymmer, a runner, or a yoga practicer?
  9. What is your favorite quote?
  10. To what event did you wear your favorite outfit to date?
  11. What is your biggest aspiration in life?
My Nominees!
(most of the blogs I follow are already really popular, so I'm going to modify here and just nominate the 5 blogs I think are just fabulous that don't have over 100 followers yet!)


aBd

1 comment: