Tuesday, April 9, 2013

the final countdown

      .....sooo. It's finally hit me. In less than 3 weeks I will be a college graduate! Where did the time go? Seriously. From Freshman year being scared and lonely to Senior year being surrounded by sisters and friends that I have no idea how I ever lived without. I honestly don't know how I am going to deal with the separation.
       Thankfully, I only live 2 hours from schools so I can visit my boyfriend (a junior) and my littles, grandlittles, and oh-good-Lord my future GREATgrandlittles, fairly often. I'm still not sure what exactly I'm doing for my year between undergrad and grad school but I'm learning to be ok with that. I've been planning every moment of my life for the past 10 years and it's actually kind of nice to just go with the flow for once.

on another note

Did anyone watch the Mad Men Season Premiere? Goodness, it was a weird one! But honestly I could watch it just for the clothes and the one-liners. Spoiler Alert: Don is in another affair and Roger Sterling cries for the first time. 

on another other note

I seriously CANNOT decide which color Jacks to buy or which style of Ray Bans to purchase. I have been planning/saving for these purchases since the beginning of the semester and I still can't decide. Help!





cheers!

aBd


No comments:

Post a Comment